Recall multiplication facts up to 10 × 10 and related division facts (ACMNA075)
Students recall multiplication facts up to 10.
– Play a game of ‘Around the World’ with students with multiplication facts that already have developed well.
– Place students into group (table groups or rows is fine) and hand out some concert material, ask students to show you a range of multiplication questions using the material provided. (To make sure all students participate as the students to hand it around the table (group) so that everyone completes one problem.
– Helping students remember tactics used to help assist in completing multiplication is a great way to help students learn their multiplication facts quicker. Create a flip book with the 5 methods of helping with multiplication. The link below shows you an example of one which students could make and keep on them to help with harder multiplication questions.
– Link: Flip book
– Video – Multiplaction Cards
– To develop multiplication a list of worksheets and games are a great way to develop student’s knowledge in these areas. The best way to learn multiplication is through repetition but it doesn’t mean it has to be the same thing every day.
– Link: Multiplication games – Granny Grand Prix can be a multiplayer game.
– Link: Multiplication Worksheets